- Name: Jainam Shah
- Date of birth: January 24, 1993
- Nationality: Indian
- Address: 201-202, Neminath Apt, Shimpoli Road, Borivali West, Mumbai 400 092.
- Phone: +91-9699323001
- Email: email@example.com
A challenging role with Finance department of companies which will enhance my experience in providing financial controller services and raise the level of responsibilities and commitments.
(1st March, 2016 – 20th April, 2016)
Management of test series vertical and learning about business angles and implementation of systems.
(10th November, 2015 – 21st March, 2016)
Preparation of question banks for renowned coaching classes for CA Final Auditing and Assurance and Indirect Taxation.
(24th September, 2015 - 6th November, 2015)
Internal Financial Control over Financial Reporting (IFC) audit of a company worth Rs.20,000 crores testing the operative effectiveness of controls over
- Experienced in Finance & Accounting activities including handling Finance of the Company, Financial Reporting, Compliance of Laws and Regulations.
- Scope of expertise covers: Accounting, Financial Consultancy, Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, Limited Review and Tax Audit.
- ) Participated in set up function of foreign subsidiaries in India.
- ) Handled Finance department of the company.
- ) Participated in accounting of the various functions of the company, preparation of MIS reports and Group reporting.
- ) ECB Filings.
- ) Handled audits as auditee.
- ) Engaged in the statutory audit of Private Companies majorly foreign subsidiaries.
- ) Handled audits independently.
- ) Prepared & Analysed Variance Reports.
- ) Reviewing Compliance with policies & procedures, Accounting Standards, Corporate & Other Allied Laws.
- ) Drafting of Balance Sheet and Statement of Profit & Loss and other Notes to accounts in compliance with Schedule VI of Companies Act, 1956.
- ) Participated in the Physical Verification of Inventories and Cash.
- ) Revenue leakage audit.
- ) Worked on process reviews, SOPs, Risk control matrix.
- ) Conducted Limited Review of a Company.
- ) Tax Audit under Income Tax Act 1961, along with preparation of reports 3CA, 3CB and its related annexures.
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Power Point and Especially in Excel)
Tally 9 ERP
Tally 9 ERP, SAP B1 and Basics of SAP R3 and Microsoft Dynamics Navision (Accounting & Audit)
Worked on CASEWARE IDEA – data analysis tool
|CA Final||50.38||May 2015 (First Attempt)|
|IPCC||65.43||May 2012 (First Attempt)|
|CPT||74.00||June 2011 (First Attempt)|
|Bachelor of Commerce||7.00 CGPA||March 2014||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics University of Mumbai|
|HSC||85.33 %||February 2011||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics Maharashtra Board|
|SSC||90.92 %||March 2009||Maharashtra Board|